Sunday 15 September 2013

Ma.K Tank - crew



With cabling made from elasticated cord put in and painted, metallic done, and the rust started, its time to turn to the crew.
I say crew but, looking at it nearly done, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of a room for a compartment for them.
So i'm thinking its not crewed at all, more a remote sentry tank that sits there waiting for the enemy to approach, then hovers up and lets rip.
Which would make the people I put near it more of a maintenance crew.
Which works for me as I've always had it in mind to have folk lounging around it rather than in some sort of action poses.
Who to use for them then? The build challenge being in 1/35th scale opens up a huge range of military figures from all times and all countries.
And I've gone for these fellas as their outfits, if painted a different way to how they should be, aren't glaringly obvious, lacking any armour or helmets.


No comments: